Saturday, October 16, 2010

School


Hey, I'm back.

I've been thinking. how's your school doing? if you ask me that question, I would say, "not quite well". you see the thing is, to be honest, my school's been a wack since my 3rd year start. I don't even quite like the way things have been going around afterwards. If you think about it, my 1st and 2nd year days isn't as wacked as this year. firstly the 1st day itself doesn't feel that good, and the activities done isn't that well-organized but all and all it's quite good actually. then comes the biggest problem by a long mile, our new principal. This bloke is, to be honest, a bit of a pain.

Here are some of my personal problems about him.

one, he always makes sudden rules, like the fact where GIRLS also have to use a belt just like the boys and if they dont wear a belt, they would have to use a plastic rope to be used as a belt (a.k.a TALI RAFIA) but when we ask them why should we, he couldn't say a single word. i guess it's a problem of formality or maybe just to look good.

two, the rule to lock the class door (from 7th-9th grade) in order to avoid student property loss, like food containers or money. for the money, that rule's fine but food containers?? i guess it would've been better if the culprit is found red-handed with a spoon and a fork. I mean, who would steal other one's food for ? To save their pocket money? proposterous, obviously.

three, he makes us use correction tape rather than a correction pen whenever we made a mistake in writing with a pen. but what for? you see the thing is, he said that to avoid dirtying the class and to avoid vandalism. oh c'mon, we're grown-ups not toddlers. we have the head to think what's right and wrong.

then the teachers are completely different than the last 2 years. and i have to be honest, they still have to adapt with who we are. but that problem can be sorted in just a few months.

but in the end i hope this will be my best and final year in Kallista and then my big farewell will come.

that's all for today. i'll see you later then. Bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment